1. Do children can use Oxyfresh?
2 years old and above can use Oxyfresh but require supervision from parents.
2. How to store Oxyfresh?
Store at normal room temperature and keep away from direct sunlight.
3. How to handle empty Oxyfresh after used up?
Our Oxyfresh bottle are made out of aluminum, which means they can be recyclable. They can be disposed of along with the normal cans you recycle everyday.
4. Does the concentration of oxygen decrease over the time?
No, the concentration of oxygen would not decrease over the time. In the compressed cylinders, they are prescribed to keep a continuous flow of high-concentration oxygen entering the lungs.
5. How long is Oxyfresh can be stored before and after opened?
Can be store until the expiry date printed on cans.
6. How to use?
- Hold the mask in your mouth and nose.
- Press the button of the mask for 1 to 2 seconds according to the breathing rate, oxygen will be coming out.
- Inhale through the nose and exhale through your mouth, release the button when exhaling.
- Repeat the above steps until you feel comfortable.