1. Is Duolacto safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mother?
We suggest all pregnant and breastfeeding mother to consult their doctors or healthcare professional before taking any supplementary product. Generally, probiotics products are safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mother.
2. Can I take Duolacto everyday?
Yes, you can take Duolacto everyday to maintain a healthy intestinal environment.
3. Can I take Duolacto directly without mixing with water?
Yes, definitely. Duolacto can be taken by directly pour into your mouth. Then drink a few sip of water to wash down all powders down your throat. It is as convenient as that.
4. Should I take Duolacto before or after food?
Probiotics are best to be taken before food. But, our Duolacto can be taken before or after food. This is because we use LAB2PRO Probiotics that has dual coating to ensure the survival rate of probiotics in acidic environment such as our gastric and bile acid.
5. Do I have to keep Duolacto inside the fridge?
No, you do not have to keep Duolacto inside the fridge. But remember not to place them in warm or hot area too. Keep them at room temperature or inside your cupboard will do.
6. Can I take Duolacto if I have bloated stomach/ constipation/ diarrhea/ gastric problem?
Yes, Duolacto is suitable for people with bloated stomach, constipation, diarrhea and gastric. All these problems above are related to our gastrointestinal (GI) tract and if our GI tract has more bad bacteria than the good one, we might face these problems. Probiotics with prebiotics like Duolacto helps to fight off the bad bacteria in our GI tract and keep our gut healthy.
7. Can I take Duolacto together with Ultra D'tox?
We would suggest you to take Duolacto in the morning and Ultra D'tox at night.
8. How soon can I see the results?
Individual results may vary. Usually you can see the result after taking it consistently for 1 month and best results after 3 months.
For more information on our products, please drop us a message.