1. Is Cherrie Balance safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mother?
We suggest all pregnant and breastfeeding mother to consult their doctors or healthcare professional before taking any supplementary product. Generally, botanical beverage mix of tart cherries and cranberries products are safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mother.
2. Can I take Cherrie Balance directly without mixing with water?
Yes, definitely. Cherrie Balance can be taken by directly pour into your mouth. It is as convenient as that. Plentiful of fluid intake is encouraged throughout the day after taking the product.
3. Should I take Cherrie Balance before or after food?
Cherrie Balance is best taken after food to ensure maximize nutrient absorption. Mix with 100ml of cool or chilled water and stir well before consumption.
4. I am taking prescribed medication for my gout problem, can I take Cherrie Balance at the same time?
We suggest you to consult your doctor or healthcare professional before taking Cherrie Balance with your prescribed medication. Our recommendation is to take Cherrie Balance at least 1-2 hours after taking your gout medications, to be taken 2 times daily.
5. Can I take Cherrie Balance everyday to prevent the recurrent of gout attack?
Yes, you can take 1 sachet of Cherrie Balance everyday as a prevention method.
Studies showed that CherryPURE® Montmorency tart cherries reduced serum urate level and increase urinary urate level to excrete out excess uric acid.
6. How can Cherrie Balance helps to relieve post-exercise muscle pain and muscle damage?
Clinical studies showed that CherryPURE® Montmorency tart cherries reduced markers of muscle catabolism and muscle pain, reduced inflammatory markers and better maintenance of redox balance.
7. Can people with diabetic take Cherrie Balance?
Yes, Cherrie Balance uses natural berries powder and isomaltose (a type of sugar that does not spike up sugar level and is suitable for people with diabetic).
8. What is the difference between Cherrie Balance and the cranberry juice or other berry juices in the market?
CherryPURE® is produced from the phytonutrient rich skins of Montmorency tart cherries. It takes more than 100 pounds of fresh cherries to yield a single kilogram of carrier-free powder. Hence, CherryPURE® contains significant levels of antioxidant flavonoids, known as anthocyanins.
9. How soon can I see the results?
Individual results may vary, depending on diet and lifestyle.
For acute gout attack, take 1 sachet twice daily, together with plenty of fluid intake.
For prevention, take 1 sachet daily to reduce the frequency of gout attack.
For more information on our products, please drop us a message.